Saturday, February 28, 2015

Get to know me tag!

Hey there!


So I thought I haven't written a blog post in while because of all my university deadlines.
And since I'm still terribly busy most of the time, I thought I could do a fun 25 questions tag thing in which I can hopefully tell you guys a little bit about myself. 

Here it is:

1: Do you have any pets ?
Sadly, no. Since I am at university we aren't allowed to keep pets in the house, but hopefully one day I'll be able to get a puppy!

2: Name three things that are physically close to you?
My phone, a cup of hot chocolate and a Yankee candle

3: What’s the weather like right now ?
Terrible! It's really rainy and cold outside so I'm having a nice night in.

4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed?
I do! I managed to finally get my driver's license in January, and thankfully haven't crashed yet.

5: What time did you wake up this morning ?
Around 11, I thought I'd allow myself to have a nice lie in this morning

6: When was the last time you showered ?
This morning :)

7: What was the last movie that you saw ?
I have been mainly watching TV shows recently, so the last film I saw was "50 Shades of Grey"
(click link to read my review of it!)

8: What does you last text message say?
"No worries" to my housemate.. not too exciting

9: What is your ringtone ?
The classic iPhone ringtone, although my phone is always on vibrate

10: Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes I have, and I used to travel quite a lot when I was younger, hopefully soon I can start travelling more again!

11: Do you like sushi?
LOVE sushi. Genuinely one of my favourite foods.

12: Where do you buy your groceries?
I'm a poor student so I order most of my stuff off ASDA, but I do try to buy fruit and vegetables from the local market.

13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster?
I have, mainly to fight jetlag or when I'm feeling very anxious about something.
Question 14: How many siblings do you have ?
None :) I'm an only child

15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptop

16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
20, which terrifies me! I do not feel that age

17: Do you wear contacts or glasses ?
Neither, I am very lucky to have perfect vision

18: Do you colour your hair ?
No, my hair is naturally very blonde and whilst I've considered dying it a different colour I don't have the guts to do it

19: Tell me something you are planing to do today
Work on my French presentation and cook myself a yummy dinner

20: When was the last time you cried?
Sometime this week, it was a very emotional Vampire Diaries episode.

21: What is your perfect pizza topping?
Ham and mushrooms and a LOT of cheese

22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger ?
Cheeseburger, is that even a question?

23: Have you ever had an all-nighter ?
A few times

24: What is your eye colour ?
I'd say hazel, although loads of people think they're brown

25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes. Pepsi tastes like deceit.


Until Next Time, 
Sofia xx

2 comments:

  1. Great post, nice to get to know you a little better :)

    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love your blog, look forward to reading more of your posts!

      Delete