Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hey there!

So I thought I'd start this blog by introducing myself.
I'm Sofia, 19, a Russian who spent half of her life in Spain and is now living and studying at the University of Leeds. As an international student, I'm a bit of an alien in the UK and this makes for some fun experiences and observations. 
I've always had a passion for writing, and after a lot of hesitation I decided to finally take the leap and start a blog to be able to express myself. I want to be able to document my thoughts and share them with you guys, as well as having something to look back at in the future (and hopefully not cringe at past me). 
Let's see how this turns out. 
So here is it: 'Life For Sofia'. I want this to be a lifestyle blog covering things like food and travel, fashion and makeup, and anything in between. 

Until next time! 
Sofia xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sofia! Nice blog, I'm excited to follow your adventures! I'm a bit of a stranger to the UK as well .. as I grew up in the US and now have an English husband. So I'll be moving to London and exploring this country as well.

    Ree // Coffee with Ree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ree! Thanks so much for your comment, I hope you enjoy the content I will continue posting!
      Your blog looks great, best of luck on your future adventures and I'm excited to follow them too! London is amazing, you'll love it!

      Delete